Nowadays, there is a wide variety of smartwatches designed for all types of users and needs. Many of them are capable of monitoring your stress, sending you alerts, and helping you relax. For this reason, we’re discussing some of the best options available based on your budget.
Although the more expensive models feature more accurate sensors and additional functions, you don’t need to spend a lot of money to have a watch that measures your stress levels whenever you want, even 24/7. Do you want to know the most interesting ones on the market?
Best Smartwatches Under 50 USD
- Amazfit Band 5, a bracelet that tracks sleep, activity, monitors your health, stress, and has a 15-day battery life.
- Xiaomi Smart Band 7, one of the best smart bracelets with many health options and a 1.62-inch AMOLED screen.
- HUAWEI Band 7, smart bracelet that measures stress and includes relaxation exercises.
- HONOR Band 6, with a 1.47-inch AMOLED screen, stress and sleep monitor, and more.
Best Smartwatches Under 100 USD
- Amazfit GTR 2, featuring calls, music storage, Alexa, and more.
- Ticwatch E3, a watch with sleep tracking, stress management, GPS; mobile payments, and more.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4, more affordable than the previous model, still offering great health features.
Best Smartwatches Under 150 USD
- Amazfit Bip 3 Pro, with heart rate, blood oxygen, and two-week battery life.
- Amazfit GTS 2 Mini 2022, a slim and compact smartwatch with 14-day battery life.
- Amazfit Bip U, indicates if you have stress and helps you relax on its full-color touchscreen.
- Amazfit Bip U Pro, watch with built-in GPS, blood oxygen, stress, and more on a 1.43-inch screen.
- Xiaomi Watch S1 Active, the perfect accessory for taking care of your health with a 1.43-inch screen.
- HUAWEI Watch Fit 2, a smartwatch with calls, long battery life, and healthy lifestyle management.
- Amazfit T-Rex Pro, one of the most durable, monitoring health values such as stress and heart rate.
- Ticwatch Pro 3, a watch for men and women with a dual-layer screen, GPS, long battery life, and more.
- Fitbit Sense 2, the most advanced for your health and fitness, with built-in GPS.
Best Smartwatches Under 200 USD
- Amazfit GTR 3 Pro, featuring a 1.45-inch AMOLED screen, stress measurement, calls, and GPS.
- Amazfit GTS 4, with a 1.75-inch screen, GPS tracking, and 150 sports modes, monitoring stress 24/7.
- Amazfit GTS 3, more affordable than the previous model with many of its features.
- Fitbit Sense, with stress management and skin temperature trends, among many advanced health tools.
- Fitbit Versa 4, with built-in GPS for getting in shape and a stress level scoring system.
- Garmin vivomove 3S, detects stress and alerts you to relax.
The Most Expensive Smartwatches
- Ticwatch Pro 3 Ultra, a smartwatch with fatigue assessment, stress, blood oxygen levels, and more.
- Apple Watch SE 2nd gen, featuring the Mindfulness app to combat stress.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 5, one of the best options for its price, with health monitoring and ECG.
- Garmin Fenix 7S, a multisport GPS watch with superior features.
- Apple Watch Series 8, with premium finishes, sport band, and beautiful stress sensors, ECG, and more.