Gifting items is a fantastic way to interact with PUBG friends and fellow gamers. In fact, professional gamers and YouTube users often use the gift system in PUBG Mobile and Battlegrounds Mobile India to show their appreciation.
But what about the gifting process itself? With Battlegrounds Mobile India, gifting character skins and weapons is a breeze. Simply head to your friend list and select the items you want to gift. Keep in mind that not all items can be gifted, but the game will specify which items are eligible at the time of purchase. So what are you waiting for? Gift a PUBG car skin to your friend and take your Battlegrounds Mobile India experience to the next level!
Why doesn’t it let me gift my friend a PUBG Car Skin and How to Fix it?
There could be several reasons why you are unable to gift your friend a PUBG car skin:
- Not all skins can be gifted: Some skins in PUBG may not be available for gifting. Make sure that the skin you are trying to gift is eligible for gifting.
- Gifting is region-specific: The gifting option may not be available in your region. Check if gifting is available in your region and if it is, make sure that you and your friend are in the same region.
- You don’t have enough UC: Gifting in PUBG requires UC (Unknown Cash), the in-game currency. If you do not have enough UC to gift the skin, you won’t be able to do so.
- Your friend has already received the maximum amount of gifts: PUBG limits the number of gifts a player can receive within a certain time period. If your friend has already reached their limit, they won’t be able to receive any more gifts.
- You and your friend are not friends in-game: In order to gift a skin to a friend in PUBG, you need to be friends in-game. Make sure that you and your friend are friends in the game before attempting to gift the skin.
If none of these reasons apply, you may want to contact PUBG customer support for further assistance.