Sending large video files can be a challenging task if you do not have a high-quality video compressor. These video clips occupy substantial storage space in your phone and take a long time to download.
While numerous video compressor tools are available online, most of them tend to damage your video either by adding a watermark or reducing the quality during compression. This article will introduce you to iMyFone AnySmall video compressor, a reliable and high-quality compression tool for all your needs. First, let’s discuss why you need to compress videos.
Problems with Large Video Files
Video clips are among the primary forms of entertainment and communication today. Whether it’s home video clips, movies, or work-related video clips, they all come with the following common issues:
- Storage space is full: Videos occupy more storage space than images and documents. If you download a movie on your phone, it will consume most of your storage, preventing you from downloading anything else. You can move the movie to a USB, computer, or hard drive, but they too will fill up quickly.
- Upload restrictions: All types of social media and messaging apps limit the file size that can be uploaded or attached. For example, WhatsApp has a media limit of 16MB, while Gmail only allows attachments up to 25MB. Using a video compressor reduces the file size, but most also degrade the video quality.
- Large video file transfers take a long time: Transferring large video clips to different storage devices takes a long time. If you encounter internet connection problems during the transfer, it will stop, and you’ll have to restart it.
All these issues can be resolved using iMyFone AnySmall video compressor to reduce the video file size. This tool stands out among other online video compressors because it does not compromise video quality.
iMyFone AnySmall: The Best Video Compressor without Watermark
iMyFone AnySmall allows you to choose from multiple compression options to reduce your video file size without compromising quality. Additionally, you can use this tool to compress MP4 files, video clips for email, and files in other formats.
Features of AnySmall
- Versatile: iMyFone AnySmall is designed for use on both computers and phones, enabling you to compress a video clip directly on the device you want to store it on. Using the tool on your phone comes with additional features, including replacing the original video with the compressed one and one-click sharing.
- Batch compression: The great thing about the iMyFone AnySmall video compressor is that you can compress multiple video clips at once with the same settings. All you have to do is upload all the files you want to compress, set the compression settings, and click ‘Start.’
- Video size control: AnySmall lets you choose from multiple file sizes that comply with the video size limits on Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Outlook, WhatsApp, and Hotmail. If you want to shrink the file to any other specific value, just input the required file size in the custom size input box.
- Multiple modes: The tool gives you three compression modes to choose from: ‘Low’, ‘Standard’, and ‘High’, where ‘Low’ gives the least compression and ‘High’ gives the maximum compression.
- Watermark-free video compression: One of the most bothersome things about other video compressors is that they add their watermark to the compressed video. This feature can be irritating, so AnySmall is designed to provide compressed video clips free of watermarks.
Features of AnySmall Software
Designed for use on both a computer and a phone, AnySmall lets you compress a video right on the device where you want to store it. It comes with extra features including the ability to replace the original video with the compressed one and a one-click share option.
Compress Multiple Videos Simultaneously
One of the great things about AnySmall video compressor is that you can compress multiple video clips at once with the same settings. All you need to do is upload all the files you want to compress, adjust the compression settings, and click ‘Start’.
Video Size Control
AnySmall lets you choose from multiple file sizes that comply with the video size limits of Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, Outlook, WhatsApp, and Hotmail. If you want to reduce the file to any other specific value, enter the desired file size in the custom size input box.
The tool offers three compression modes to choose from: ‘Low’, ‘Standard’, and ‘High’. ‘Low’ gives the least compression while ‘High’ gives the highest compression.
How to Compress a Video without Watermark While Maintaining Video Quality
Step 1: Open the Program
- Download AnySmall from the iMyFone website and install the tool by following their setup instructions. Upon opening the application, a window will display allowing you to upload the video files you wish to compress. The window will also contain a list of compression options.
- Below the upload area, you can choose where to save the video files on your computer after the compression process is complete.
Step 2: Choose Compression Settings
- Once you’ve uploaded the videos, you can choose from the compression options.
- After making a selection, the program will display the expected smaller size of the compressed file. If the estimated size isn’t what you want, you can adjust the compression settings until you get the correct estimated value.
- Click ‘Start’ to begin the compression process.
Step 3: Wait for the Process to Complete
- Once the compression process starts, you’ll see the status of each video clip: “Waiting” means the file is queued. “Compressing” means the video is being compressed. “Successful” means the process has been completed successfully.
- Other video clips in the “Waiting” status will begin to compress once the preceding video has been compressed.
Step 4: Video Compression Completed
- Once all the video clips have been successfully compressed, you’ll receive the full compression ratio.
- You can also preview the compressed files, which will automatically be saved on your computer.
Pros and Cons of iMyFone AnySmall
Pros of the Program:
- Allows video compression in large quantities.
- Can be used on both computers and Android phones.
- Does not reduce video quality when compressing.
- Provides numerous customization options for video compression.
- Does not add a watermark to the videos.
Cons of the Program:
- The program currently does not support Apple devices.
- The free version does not allow compressing videos in large quantities.
Which is Better: Free Trial Version or Full Version?
|Free Version||Full Version|
|Does not support compressing a large number of videos||Compresses a large number of videos at once|
|Free customer support||24/7 customer support, with priority in response|
|Compresses only one video clip||Compresses an unlimited number of video clips|
|Operates without a license||Requires the purchase of a program license|
|Compresses video clips without a watermark||Compresses and saves video clips without a watermark|
|No updates||Free updates|
|–||30-day money-back guarantee|
Large video clips can be a problem for storage or for sending or uploading. Hence, you can use online video compression tools to reduce file size, but most tools usually reduce video quality and add their watermark to the compressed file.
If you want a fast video compression tool that does not affect video quality, check out the iMyFone website to learn about their AnySmall program plans. The tool is easy to use and also does not add a watermark to the compressed video.