Instagram, a platform where photo and video sharing occurs and numerous interactions take place, has won the hearts of music lovers with its new feature. The music feature, which will make users’ profiles more colorful, was recently made available to all users.
As a popular social media application used actively in our daily lives, Instagram allows users to interact with friends and followers by sharing their photos and videos. The platform also enables users to expand their social networks and tag photos and videos, like and comment on others’ posts, follow other users, send private messages, and create stories.
In addition to all these features, Instagram has recently introduced the ability to add music to user profiles. With the music addition feature, Instagram allows users to add music to their profile pages. Thanks to this feature, you can easily put your favorite song or music you listen to on your Instagram profile page.
Furthermore, not only you but also other users visiting your account can see and even play the music you’ve added.
How to Add Music
With Instagram’s music addition feature, you can choose the music you like and want to appear on your profile from Instagram’s library of thousands of songs without downloading anything on your phone. You can easily find your favorite songs in Instagram’s music library, which has an extensive music list.
To add music to your Instagram profile, follow these steps:
- Open the Instagram app on your phone. Make sure the app is up-to-date.
- Tap the profile icon, located at the far right of the options at the bottom.
- On the opened page, proceed with the “edit” option and then tap the “edit profile” option.
- Select the “music” option located below the biography option.
- Next, on the opened page, choose your desired music from Instagram’s extensive music library with the “choose a song for your profile” option. Determine the time range you want the selected music to appear.
- Lastly, if you wish, you can write something in the description section and complete the process with the “done” option in the top right corner.
With these steps, you can easily add the music you want to your Instagram profile. This feature, which will make your profile more entertaining, is said to be in use by some test users. To use this feature, it will be helpful to check if the music feature is available in the profile editing section first.