Have you been recording a lot on Instagram lately, and it’s bothering you now? Don’t worry, deleting them is child’s play.
Quick reply: Go to your Instagram profile, tap on the three horizontal lines, tap on “Saved”, then click on all posts. The posts you saved are displayed; you can unregister them one by one or all at once.
This way you can make room for new interesting posts. However, unsaving the messages individually is not an easy task. Also, we will also tell you how to delete all Instagram posts at once.
Without further ado, let’s get to the heart of the matter!
Can you delete all posts saved on Instagram?
The answer varies depending on the device you are using.
Option 1: On desktop
You can view all your saved posts in a web browser on your computer. But you can’t delete them all in bulk. Luckily, a Chrome extension is available to delete all messages saved on Instagram.
Option 2: On iPhone
Yes, you can instantly delete all your saved Instagram posts if you are an iPhone user. This is a great advantage since you don’t have to deal with the frustration of deleting all posts one by one. Furthermore ? You can choose exactly which posts you want to unsubscribe from your Instagram account.
Option 3: on Android
No, you cannot delete the collection of your saved posts with a single click on Android. Instagram for Android has not introduced such a feature now which allows you to select and delete all saved posts.
This means that you must manually and individually select all recorded messages to delete them. If you have a lot of saved messages on Instagram, it will be annoying and time-consuming to delete them all.
How to delete your saved Instagram posts on iPhone?
Finally, you have decided to declutter the section of your saved posts on Instagram.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Open the Instagram app. Then click on your profile picture.
- Now select the three lines in the upper right corner.
- Go to the “Registered” section and click on the collection you want to delete.
- After that, select the three dots icon and tap on “Edit Collection”.
- There you will get “Delete Collection” option, select it and press Enter key. All your Instagram posts from that particular folder will be deleted.
Important: If you want to better manage your saved collection on Instagram, create different folders with different names. Also, delete unwanted saved posts at least once a month to simplify this process.
How to delete saved messages on Android?
If you are using an Android phone, you must follow the following procedure to delete Instagram posts:
- Open the Instagram app and tap on your profile picture.
- You will see three lines in the upper corner; click on it.
- Then go to the “Saved” tab and select the collection you want to delete.
- Click on the three dots and press the “Edit collection” option.
- Select the “Delete collection” option and press “Delete” again.
- In this way, all posts will disappear from this saved folder.
How to delete saved Instagram posts on Chrome?
This section is for anyone who prefers to use Instagram on Chrome.
- Go to Instagram.com on Chrome.
- Enter your credentials (password and email/mobile number) to connect.
- Click on your profile picture, then on “Saved” to see your saved posts.
- Select the photo or posts you want to delete and press the saved button to unsave them.
How to delete saved Instagram posts on Windows?
Luckily, you can also delete saved photos from your desktop. Here is the procedure to follow:
- Open the Instagram application for Windows.
- Click on your profile picture.
- Then you have to select the “Saved” option, and all your saved posts will be in front of you.
- Now click on the message you want to delete and press the “Saved” option.
- Posts will be deleted from your collection.
How to unsave all messages saved on Instagram at once?
Do you want to quickly delete all your Instagram posts in just a few minutes? Then this method is for you!
- Similar to other procedures, first, open your Instagram account.
- Now tap on the extension icon. Then choose all those particular folders that you want to delete.
- Then, click on “Unsave”, and boom. All messages saved in this folder will be deleted in just a few minutes.
Hopefully now you will be clear on how you can delete saved photos from Instagram. Try to clean and organize your Instagram collection at least twice or once a month. This way, it will remain clutter-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I edit or delete a saved collection on Instagram?
Yes, you can edit your saved collection on Instagram. To do this, go to your profile, select three lines and press “Saved”. Then press a click on the particular collection you want to edit. Finally, you will have the possibility to modify the name and the cover photo of this collection.
Does Instagram delete saved photos?
No, Instagram does not delete your saved collection. This means that posts and photos you save will remain in your Saved Items unless you delete them.