Are you stuck with the “This app is currently not available in your country or region” or “The items you’ve requested are not currently available in your store” errors on iTunes or Google Play Store? You can bypass these restrictions without taking any risks, performing jailbreaks, or roots. This article will discuss different factors that trigger these errors and effective fixes to resolve the issue.
I. Why Are You Getting The Error “App Is Not Available In Your Country”?
- Developers not listing the application for installation in your region
- Mismatch in category of services and your country
- Inappropriate content conflicting with your region
- License restrictions set up by the manufacturer
- Government ban in your location
II. How To Download iOS Apps Not Available In Your Country
- Launch App Store and sign out of existing ID
- Create a new Apple ID (https://appleid.apple.com/#!&page=signin)
- Fill in the required fields, select the new country, and receive a verification code
- Launch the App Store, search for the app, and sign in with the new Apple ID
- Complete your Apple ID by choosing “None” as the mode of payment, filling out a U.S. Billing Address, and entering contact information
Note: This method allows you to install free apps only.
III. How To Change The App Store Country To Download iPhone Apps Not Available In Your Country?
- Launch the iPhone App Store and tap on your profile picture
- Tap on your name and email
- Find and hit the option “Country/Region”
- Tap on “Change Country or Region”
- Select the new country where your desired application is available
- Enter the address, ZIP code, and contact information from the country
IV. How To Download Android Apps Not Available In Your Country?
Tip 1: Change Your Google Play Country
- Launch the Google Play Store
- Tap on the Profile icon > Settings > General > Account and device preferences > Country and profiles
- Choose the country where you want to access your Google Play Store account
Note: The location change can only be done once per year.
Tip 2: Get A VPN Application For Android
Tip 3: Clear Google Play Store Cache
- Go to Phone Settings > Apps & locate Google Play Store
- From the Storage tab, clear Data and Cache
- Tap the Force Stop button
Tip 4: Search For The App Not Available In Your Country
- Switch to the new account on Play Store
- Add credit or debit card information (without using VPN)
Tip 5: Install Android Apps Not Available In Your Country
- Search for the app and install it
Alternative Ways To Install Android Apps Not Available In Your Country
- Evozi (https://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/)
- APKMirror (https://www.apkmirror.com/)
- Aptoide (https://en.aptoide.com/)
Now you can install geo-restricted iPhone & Android apps on your device without any hassles! If you have any further questions related to downloading apps not available in your country, feel free to mention them in the comments section. We hope this guide helped you get rid of the annoying “app not available in your country” message.