Discord is a popular communication platform for online gamers, but it can also be used for all types of online conversations and meetings. This is because one of its most important features is the ability to make voice and video calls. In this article, we will explain how to make a call on Discord from your mobile.
Before you start, make sure you have the Discord app installed on your mobile device and that you have logged in to your account. If you do not have a Discord account yet, you can download the app and create one for free on both Android and iOS.
How to Make a Call on Discord Phone App: Start Calling Your Friends
To create a Discord account, simply register with your Google account, set a username, and password. Once you have all of this, you can start using the app to talk to your friends during your gaming sessions, hold a professional meeting, or watch someone else play as it is possible to share the screen. Now, the steps you need to follow are as follows:
- Look for the “People” icon at the bottom of the screen and click on it. This will take you to your list of friends and contacts on Discord.
- Select the person you want to call and click on their name to open a window with a series of options.
- Once you are in the window, look for the “Call” icon in the center of the screen. Tap this icon to start a voice call.
- If you want to make a video call, look for and tap on the “Video” icon, which is just to the right of the voice call icon.
- To access a channel, select the indicated group and enter one of the voice channels.
It is important to note that to make a call on Discord from your mobile, you need an active and stable Internet connection. If your Internet connection is weak or unstable, you may experience audio and video problems during the call.
Discord Call Features
Discord offers a series of audio and video settings that you can use to improve the call quality. For example, you can adjust the microphone and speaker volume, change the camera settings, and adjust the video quality.
In addition, Discord also provides other additional possibilities for calls, such as screen sharing, recording the call, and adding other users. These features can be very useful for work or study meetings, as well as for playing online with friends.
As you can see, using Discord on your mobile is not very difficult. The best thing about it is that it works anywhere, so it doesn’t matter if you’re on your way home or on the bus, you can communicate with your friends wherever you are. A similar alternative to other platforms, but which is generally aimed at gaming and that we recommend trying if you are a regular player.