We all know that Facebook is a platform where we can have conversations with friends, but let’s be honest: sometimes, these chats can be quite uninteresting. However, Facebook is much more than just a messaging platform – it also offers a wide range of instant games to play, and one of the most entertaining is Basketball FRVR. So, let’s break down how you can turn those dry chats into exciting gaming sessions!
Playing Basketball on Facebook? Yes, It’s Possible!
Basketball FRVR isn’t your typical basketball game; it’s an addictive, quick-fire basketball shooter where you simply tap the ball, swipe your finger or thumb, and shoot. Score points by successfully making shots, and the fun never has to stop – you can play it all day if you wish!
Not only is this game interactive with easy controls and appealing graphics, but it also comes with several other features that you can find in the Menu icon. You can change your ball if you have enough coins, share your score with friends, add sound and music effects, and even save your progress for another time.
Step-by-step Guide: Accessing the Basketball Game on Facebook
You can access Basketball FRVR via the Facebook application using two different methods.
Method #1: Manual Navigation
- Open your Facebook application and go to the Menu icon.
- Look for the ‘Games’ option and click on it. This will bring up various game videos, instant games, and streams on your screen.
- Click ‘Play’ to display all the instant games.
- Scroll down until you find ‘Basketball FRVR’ and click ‘Play’ to start the game.
Method #2: Search Function
- Open the Menu icon and click ‘Games’. This will open a new screen with different game options.
- In the upper right corner of your screen, there is a search icon. Click on it to display the search bar.
- Type “Basketball” into the search bar.
- Several options will appear. Select “Basketball FRVR”.
- Click on the ‘Play’ button to start the game.
You can also play this game against your friends by sharing the game with them and comparing scores.
How to Play Basketball on Facebook
Your objective in this game is simple: aim and shoot as many baskets as possible. The direction of the basket will constantly change to keep the game challenging. Here’s how to navigate your shots:
On a Phone
- Place your thumb or index finger on the ball and slide it upward.
- Aim for the basket. Each successful shot earns you 3 points.
- If the ball touches the rim or lingers there before falling into the basket, you get 2 points.
- If a coin appears, try to shoot through the basket to earn more coins.
On a PC
- If your PC is touch-enabled, swipe the balls up using your thumb or index finger.
- If using a mouse, place the pointer on the ball, right-click, hold, and move the pointer up to shoot the ball.
The game mechanics are straightforward, but scoring high can be quite challenging!
Scoring High: Tips and Tricks
The Perfect Swipe
Scoring high is all about the perfect swipe. After a few successful shots, the basket starts moving. Use different techniques to swipe in a straight line. You’ll find it easier to net the ball using your right index finger rather than your thumb.
Use Coins Wisely
Shoot the ball aiming for the coins. You can use these coins to get new balls or customize your existing ones. Although the balls don’t affect the gameplay, they add an extra layer of fun.
Master the Three-Point Shots
Successful three-point shots early in the game earn you triple points. Aim for short and long shots to score more than three points.
If you’re looking for a way to spice up your Facebook experience, the Basketball FRVR game is an exciting choice. It’s easy to start – just launch the application and press the “Play” button. You can also invite your friends to join the fun.
Practice makes perfect, so give it a shot (pun intended)! By mastering the right techniques, such as using your right index finger and observing the game carefully, you’ll have a blast scoring baskets on Facebook.