In this Wix tutorial, we’ll take a quick look at changing or removing background images on your Wix site. Your Wix website is built out of sections, and each section has its own background.
Understanding Wix Sections
- Header: This section may contain an image.
- Added Section: This section may have a large background image.
- Other Sections: Even if it looks like there’s no background, each section has one.
Steps to Remove Background Image
Selecting the Section
- Click on the section you want to change.
- Click again to make the dialog box pop up.
- Look for the option “Change section background.”
Removing the Background
- To remove the background, change it to either none or pick a color.
- Clicking on none will show the color of the entire website’s background.
- Clicking on color allows you to select a specific color, like gray.
- You can also add in an image or even a video.
- Customize the site as you want by removing or changing the background image.
This tutorial provides a simple guide on how to remove or change background images on Wix. Whether you want to set a specific color or remove the background entirely, these steps will help you create the site that you want.