Facebook has become such an integral part of our lives that it’s hard to imagine life without it. And it’s hard to remember when we joined it. Is it the same for you?
There are times when you wonder when you started using Facebook. You might even be thinking about all the time you’ve spent scrolling through your timeline since you joined.
That said, do you know how to see when you joined Facebook?
Don’t worry, we have everything you need!
Although Facebook settings can be confusing, we will walk you through how to see when you joined Facebook.
A step-by-step guide on how to see when you’ve joined Facebook
The first method will feel like solving a little puzzle. She will give you the air of Sherlock Holmes. Suppose you’re not one to solve mysteries. We suggest you skip ahead to method 2.
Method 1: Using Parameters
The first method is a bit complex, but it will get you where you need to be. This tutorial was written with Android’s Facebook app, and some steps may be slightly different for iPhones. So hold on tight, and let’s go on an adventure together.
- Step 1: Log in to your account Log in to your account from your Facebook mobile application.
- Step 2: Go to the menu. On your Facebook Android app, you’ll find various icons under the Facebook logo at the top of the screen. Click on the three lines icon. It should be the last icon on the right, but that depends on your app update.
- Step 3: Find the Search and privacy tab
This is a menu where you will find all the additional details like shortcuts, settings and recent activity, among others. Scroll all the way down, and just above the “Sign Out” button, you’ll see a Settings and Privacy tab.
- Step 4: Go to settings. Clicking on the Settings & Privacy tab will open a drop-down list. Click on the Settings tab in the list. We realize it looks like a maze but hang in there because we’re almost there.
- Step 5: Access your information. Here you will see several different categories of settings. In the series of options under “Your information”, you will see Access your information. Tap on it.
- Step 6: Go to Personal Information. You will see colorful images for each category here. Find Personal Information, and therein lies your treasure. If you have the latest update, you will see the date your account was created under the profile information.
Method 2: use the search bar
Suppose you don’t want to delve into the intricacies of Facebook’s settings. Let us help you avoid this problem. This method is quite similar to the previous one, but easier. Here’s how to see when you’ve joined Facebook using the search bar:
- Log in to your Facebook account from your app.
- You will see a few icons at the top of your screen below the Facebook logo on your home page.
- Go to the last icon. The icon should consist of three horizontal lines. Three-line icon
- You will see two icons at the top right; one will be a tool and the other a magnifying glass. Tap on the tool icon. Tool icon
- You will see a search bar or search icon at the top. Tap on the search bar/icon.
- Type “access your information”. Click Access your information. Tap and click Access your information.
- A few colored category boxes open. Click on Personal Information.Personal Information
- You will see a tab titled Date your account was created. This tab contains the exact date you joined Facebook. Date your account was created
Can your friends see your date of Facebook registration?
Your friends can’t tell when you joined Facebook unless they go to your profile and scroll down to find your first post. If you want to hide the post, set the privacy settings for this post to “myself”.
How do I delete my Facebook account?
For the Facebook Android application, here is how to delete your Facebook account:
- Go to the last icon at the top right of the screen, under the Facebook logo.
- Tap on the tool icon for the settings menu.
- At the top of the screen, type “delete account” in the search bar.
- Tap on the “Delete *user* profile and information” option.
- You have the option to temporarily deactivate or permanently delete your account.
Sometimes we just need to know how much time we have invested in a relationship, a project or even Facebook.
Facebook has also been a part of our lives for a long time now, and it’s only natural to be curious about when we signed up. For our part, we have discovered that we have devoted years of our lives to Facebook. It’s a lot.
So what are you waiting for? Follow the steps and find out how to know when you’ve joined Facebook.