The working hours of Western Union Morocco vary from one branch to another, and the official working hours vary according to the time of some cities, so we offer it to all residents in Morocco or abroad who want to transfer money. Today we present to you the working hours of Western Union Morocco in all branches in Marrakesh, Rabat and others, as we explain. You get all the transfer details through the GoStart.Biz website.
How to open a Western Union account
Below, learn how to open a Western Union account to start transferring and receiving money:
- The famous transfer method in Western Union consists of using the Wire Transfer method known to some who are accustomed to using transfers.
- In the Wire Transfer method, the person receiving the money can receive the transferred money without needing anything, just the ID card and the transfer number.
- A person can receive and obtain money personally without the need to have a bank account.
- There are also many banks that contract with the service and support Western Union money transfers. You can go to the bank branch and request a money transfer, just the card, money and your phone number and the transfer is done without any difficulty.
- There is also a way to transfer money via mobile phone, but this method is limited to East Asian countries only, and in this method the transfer and receipt is done through an application that is downloaded on smart phones.
Western Union Morocco working hours
- Western Union is a global company that transfers money to and from most countries around the world. Western Union transfers money in a form similar to bank transfers.
- The company's headquarters is located in the United States of America in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
- The company owns more than about 6,300 agencies in all regions of Morocco alone, and Moroccan people inside and outside it prefer to use Western Union for quick money transfers.
- Also because the transfer is easy and there is ease in extracting and receiving money.
- Western Union Morocco's working hours are distinctive and suit everyone, and we will learn about all the timings in every region in Morocco in all Western Union Maghreb.
Addresses and working hours of Western Union in Casablanca, Morocco
- Below are the addresses and working hours of Western Union in Casablanca, Morocco, where there are many branches that you can deal with.
- There is a branch at 155 Benjdia Street, Darb Al-Sultan, and it operates from Monday to Saturday from 8:00 am to 19:00.
- There is also a branch at Moulay Thami Agency, specifically at the Ould Oum Rabii Fountain, and it operates from Monday to Sunday from 7:00 am to 22:00.
- While the Mercy Center Agency branch located inside the Mercy Center operates on the same days, but from 8:00 am to 23:30.
- The Western Union branch in the New Sour Agency, Doukkala, Tiznit street, operates from Monday to Sunday, and starts working from 7:00 in the morning until 22:00.
- The Darb Al-Sadni branch, No. 7, No. 11, operates from Monday to Sunday from 7:00 am to 10 pm.
- Branch No. 30, 46th Street, Al-Bernoussi operates the proxy package facilities from Monday to Sunday. The branch begins work at 8:00 in the morning and ends all its work at 23:00.
Address of Western Union Rabat
The most famous Western Union branch in Rabat is located at 8 Wakili Hassan Street, Rabat, phone number +212537785823, and the branch operates every day of the week.
As for the Rabat-Salé Airport branch, Corridor 2, with phone number +21237831572, it operates from Monday to Friday, and holidays are on Saturday and Sunday. There is also a branch at 32 Abdel Karim Al-Khattabi Street, Rabat, and it operates on all days of the week.
Western Union Morocco Agadir
- As for the branches of Western Union Morocco Agadir, they are many, and there are some that operate throughout the week, such as the main Agadir branch, and some that operate every day of the week except Sunday and Saturday of each week.
- The Western Union branch in Morocco, Agadir, operates from ten in the morning and ends at ten in the evening on all days of the week except Saturday and Sunday.
- There are also branches in Agadir that operate only three days a week, and most of them are in hotels and designated places.
- Western Union Morocco Agadir also operates on Yacoub El Mansour Street, Rabat, from Monday to Friday, and at the same times mentioned, Youssoufia Group 8, No. 49, Rabat, and Agency 05, Rabat, Nahda District, on Avenue 352, also operate.
Western Union Marrakesh
- The most famous branch in Western Union Marrakesh is the Yasmine El Manar store, and the branch number is +212661354941. The branch is open and operates on all days of the week from 8:00 am to 23:59, and there is also a branch in M’Hamid, Marrakesh, operating at the same time.
- As for the Maallah Agency branch, it is open and handles all transfer and receipt work from Monday to Saturday from 8:00 to 19:00, and the Riad Al-Arous branch in Dar Al-Basha Street, Riyadh District, operates on all days of the week from 7:00 in the morning to 22:00.
- Brady Shop 2 Branch No. 372 and Al-Shorouk Facilities, Habous Residence, operate at the same times on all days of the week except Friday. They operate from Monday to Sunday from 8:00 am to 23:00.
With the conclusion of the Western Union Morocco working hours article, after we talked about how to open a Western Union Morocco account, and after we got to know together about Western Union Marrakesh and Western Union Morocco Agadir in Morocco, we wish you an enjoyable reading, and leave us your opinions in the comments.