Everyone loves Facebook, and uses it to socialize and post their photos and videos with friends and family. The Facebook app regularly introduces new features, which you should know about to stay relevant and keep up with changing trends. One such feature is the “Featured Photos” feature on Facebook. You can add them to your profile so people can see them.
If you’re wondering who has seen your featured photos, you’ve come to the right place. However, before we look at how to check featured photo views, let’s see what exactly Facebook featured photos are.
What are featured photos on Facebook?
A collection of featured photos on Facebook is slightly equivalent to the featured feature of Instagram stories. It lets you upload a collection of photos and videos to your Facebook profile for others to see. It’s important to note that featured photos are public, and anyone who is anyone can see them.
Initially, featured photos were displayed in a 3×3 grid, but a minor update has been made. From now on, they are presented in a “Featured Story” option. This change has bothered some people, but unfortunately there is no way to go back.
We can see who has seen our featured photos on Facebook, but how? That’s what we’re going to find out.
How to see who has seen your featured photos on Facebook?
When you check the views of your featured photos, you should know that you will see two categories, “viewers” and “others”. “Viewers” include your Facebook friends who have viewed your featured photos.
On the other hand, the “others” are public users who have seen your featured photos but are not your Facebook friends. If someone who isn’t your Facebook friend has seen your featured photos, their identity remains anonymous.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to verify who viewed your featured photos on Facebook.
- Step 1: Log in to your Facebook account The first thing to do is to open your Facebook application and log in to your Facebook account if you haven’t already done so.
- Step 2: Access your profile. The next step is to access your profile. You can do this by tapping on your profile picture next to the ‘What’s on your mind?’ box. “.
- Step 3: Display your collection of featured photos. On your profile, you will see your profile information including your name, where you study, where you work, where you live, etc. Scroll down until you find your featured photo collections and tap the one you want to check off.
- Step 4: Tap on “Visitors”. After selecting and tapping on the collection you want to see, it will expand to full screen like “Facebook stories” or “Instagram stories”. In the lower left corner, you will see the number of viewers with some names displayed. To see the full list of viewers, tap the arrow next to “viewers”.
- Step 5: Check the views of your collection. After tapping the arrow, you’ll land on the “Views” page, where you’ll see a full list of your viewers who are your Facebook friends. Their names and display photos will be visible.
Keep scrolling the page until you reach the bottom of this page, where you will see the “Others” category. This shows people who aren’t on your Facebook friends list but have viewed your featured collection. However, you cannot see their names or photos and you will only see the total number of other viewers.
And that’s all. Here’s how to check who’s viewed your featured photos on Facebook!
Adding featured photos to Facebook is a great way to incorporate your life updates and aesthetics into your Facebook profile. In this guide on how to see who’s viewed your featured photos on Facebook, we’ve covered how you can access your viewers’ featured photos list and other frequently asked questions about featured photos.
We hope we answered your question about who saw your featured photos on Facebook.
Can I find out who has seen my featured photos on Facebook?
Yes, you can see who viewed your featured photos on Facebook. However, only the names of people who are already your Facebook friends will be revealed. People who are not on your friends list will be categorized as “Others”.
Why can’t I upload featured photos to my Facebook profile?
This may be due to the fact that the “Feature Photos” section is not available in your country or geographical region.
Do my featured photos appear on my timeline?
No, if you upload a collection of featured photos to Facebook, it does not appear on your timeline. People need to go to your Facebook profile to see your featured photos.
How can I restore the old layout of Facebook featured photos?
Facebook has recently changed the layout of featured photos on Facebook. Where photos used to be displayed statically, they are now presented as stories. However, Facebook got rid of the old layout completely, so you can’t restore it.
What is the lifespan of featured photos on Facebook?
Unlike Facebook “stories” which have an expiration period, featured photos have no time limit.