Are you interested in learning how to view all ‘Likes’ of a specific Twitter (X) account? Whether you’re a regular Twitter (X) user or a newcomer, this is a common question. In this article, we’ll show you how to view all ‘Likes’ on Twitter, whether on a computer or mobile device.
‘Likes’ on Twitter
Before diving into the tutorial, it’s important to understand what a ‘Like’ on Twitter (X) is and why it’s important.
What is a ‘Like’ on Twitter?
A ‘Like’ on Twitter (X) is a way for users to show they appreciate a tweet. It’s symbolized by a heart and can be seen under each tweet.
Why Are ‘Likes’ Important?
‘Likes’ are important for several reasons. They show appreciation for a tweet, can help promote content, and can be used as a search tool to find tweets you’ve liked in the past.
How to View All Twitter (X) ‘Likes’
Now, let’s move on to the tutorial on how to view all Twitter (X) ‘Likes’. Note that the steps may vary slightly depending on whether you’re using Twitter (X) on a computer or a mobile device.
On a Computer
- Open your web browser and go to twitter.com.
- Log into your Twitter (X) account.
- Click on your profile picture at the top right of the screen to open the dropdown menu.
- Click on ‘Profile’.
- On your profile page, click on ‘Likes’.
You will then see all the tweets you’ve ‘Liked’ displayed in reverse chronological order.
- Open the Twitter (X) app on your phone.
- Tap your profile picture at the top left of the screen to open the menu.
- Tap ‘Profile’.
- On your profile page, tap ‘Likes’.
Similarly to a computer, you will see all the tweets you’ve ‘Liked’ displayed in reverse chronological order.
That’s how to view all ‘Likes’ on Twitter. It’s a straightforward process that can be done on both a computer and mobile device. I hope this guide has been useful, and that you can now easily view all your Twitter (X) ‘Likes’.
1. Can other users see my ‘Likes’ on Twitter?
Yes, unless your account is private, any Twitter (X) user can see the tweets you’ve ‘Liked’ by going to your profile and clicking on ‘Likes’.
2. Is there a limit to the number of ‘Likes’ I can give on Twitter?
No, there is no limit to the number of ‘Likes’ you can give on Twitter. You can ‘Like’ as many tweets as you wish.
3. Can I ‘unlike’ a tweet that I’ve liked by mistake?
Yes, you can ‘unlike’ a tweet by clicking the heart again. It will change from red (Liked) to grey (Unliked).
4. Do ‘Likes’ affect Twitter’s algorithm?
Yes, ‘Likes’ can affect Twitter’s algorithm. The tweets you ‘Like’ can influence the type of content that is suggested to you in your feed.