How can I redeem Al Rajhi points at Noon? What do we gain from it? A question of interest to all Al Rajhi Bank customers who deal with ATM cards of various types, as these points are exchanged for special rewards and gifts, which requires people to know how to exchange them, what the return is from them, and how to collect them, and this is what we will try to find out from the GoStart.Biz website.
Redeem Al Rajhi points at Noon
Al-Jarahi points are collected through the use of bank cards in purchases and financial transactions. These points are used by converting them into riyals, and benefiting from them by purchasing purchases or obtaining gifts and vouchers. Welcome bonuses are obtained when the card is issued for the first time and these points are used according to the program’s conditions. The bank allows its customers to redeem points from 170 of Al Rajhi’s brand partners, including Noon, through the following:
- Enter the Al Rajhi Bank website and choose “Redeem Points” located at the top of the screen.
- Log in using your password and username.
- Clicks “Next”.
- The activation code is entered in a text message to the mobile phone.
- After seeing the amount of points you have.
- Services available for redeeming points, such as redeeming Al Rajhi points at Noon, will appear.
- Choose what you want at the moment.
What replacement options are available?
There are many exchange options between mobile phone credit, discounts on purchasing products, and other options such as:
- Points are redeemed from stores directly using your mobile number to any cashier or in one of Al Rajhi’s partner stores. You will receive a message with the temporary password and the balance in riyals. Tell the cashier the amount you want to redeem.
- Using electronic vouchers. Al Rajhi points can also be redeemed at Noon through the Mukafa website. You can view the pages of Al Rajhi partners, choose your favorite store, and exchange your points for the desired electronic voucher.
- Points can be transferred to friends and family, and any Al Rajhi Bank customer member can transfer points to a member registered in the rewards program.
- Points can be donated by transferring them to one of the charitable organizations added to the program, such as “Insan”.
- Points can be transferred to other programs such as “Alfursan Miles” through the rewards program.
How are points calculated?
Points are calculated through the use of cards in purchases and transactions, and the number of points increases according to the type of card, such as:
- Signature Credit Card: 75,000 welcome points are given when using the card for purchases worth 25,000 riyals within 90 days from the date of issuance, and 3 points are given for 1 riyal if you make a purchase outside the Kingdom and 2 points inside it.
- Infinite Credit Card: 150,000 welcome points are given when using the card for purchases worth 25,000 riyals within 90 days from the date of issuance, and 4 points are given for 1 riyal if you make a purchase outside the Kingdom and 3 points within it.
- Platinum Credit Card: 25,000 welcome points are granted when using the card for purchases worth 15,000 riyals within 90 days from the date of issuance, and 2 riyals are given for 2 points if you make a purchase outside the Kingdom and 1 point inside it.
- Selective Credit Card: 75,000 welcome points are granted when you use the card for purchases worth 25,000 riyals within 90 days from the date of issuance, and 3 points are granted for 1 riyal if you make a purchase outside the Kingdom and 2 points inside it.
The points system is a program created by Al Rajhi to maintain the loyalty of its customers and to facilitate their banking transactions, and it is something that every company follows.