Pack of PPSH submachine gun PPSH-41 submachine gun with hammer and sickle skin and matryoshka doll; Pendants “Red Star” and “Russian Doll” for all weapons. Classic Boris Costume Classic Boris costume from the zombie army trilogy with Soviet Pilot and Soviet Helmet headgear options. Sports pendants for baseball, ice hockey puck, American football and basketball for all weapons.
PPSH Upgrades in Zombie Army 4
In the game Zombie Army 4: Dead War, the PPSH is a weapon that players can use to defeat hordes of undead enemies. There are a number of upgrades that can be unlocked for the PPSH, which can improve its performance and make it more effective in combat. Some of the upgrades that may be available for the PPSH in Zombie Army 4 include:
- Extended Mags: This upgrade increases the PPSH’s magazine size, allowing players to fire more shots before having to reload.
- Improved Barrel: This upgrade increases the PPSH’s accuracy and stability, making it easier to hit enemies at longer ranges.
- Red Dot Sight: This upgrade adds a red dot sight to the PPSH, making it easier to aim at enemies.
- Silencer: This upgrade adds a silencer to the PPSH, making it harder for enemies to hear the weapon being fired.
- Improved Stock: This upgrade increases the PPSH’s stability and accuracy when firing in rapid succession.
- High-Capacity Drum: This upgrade increases the PPSH’s magazine size even further, allowing players to fire even more shots before having to reload.
How to Upgrade PPSH in Zombie Army 4?
To upgrade the PPSH in Zombie Army 4, players can visit the loadout screen and select the weapon. From there, they can choose which upgrades they want to unlock using in-game currency or by completing certain objectives.
Players can unlock these Zombie Army 4 PPSH Upgrades by completing missions and earning XP, or by purchasing them with in-game currency. It’s worth noting that each upgrade has a level requirement, so players may need to progress further in the game before they can unlock certain upgrades.